May 8, 2011 DIY: Witch hazel and aspirin toner
This toner is SUPER easy to make, as well as cheap to make! Witch hazel is a great toner for the skin and the aspirin helps to clear acne and even out skin tone!
- Witch hazel (this can be purchased at your local drugstore)
- Uncoated ASA (aspirin)
- Clean, empty pump or squirt bottle
- Pour 1- 1.5 cups of witch hazel into your container.
- Add 4 ASA tablets.
- Shake well and wait for the aspirin to dissolve.
- Be sure to shake before each use.
- Just apply to a cotton pad and rub all over face, avoiding the eye area.