May 2, 2011 Layering skincare (Night-time)
I recently saw a few videos on Youtube about this and I thought I would share my thoughts.
Skin needs nourishing. I need anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and love. However be careful how many products you layer onto your face. Too many products and your skin will become overloaded!
Here are the products/routine I use at night and before I go to bed.
- First, I remove my make-up using Clarins make-up remover (Or Ponds cold cream) and either a washcloth or damp baby wipes.
- Next I cleanse my face with a Tea tree cleanser. Rinsing well.
- Next I use Arbonne’s RE9 Regenerating toner. This is one of my favorite toners! It’s full of vitamins A, C, E and more anti-oxidant rich ingredients. It’s also pH-balanced.
- After that I use the RE9 Intensive Renewal serum and sometimes add a drop of tea tree oil and/or vitamin E.
- Last but not least, eye cream! Under the eyes and around the orbital bone. Prevent and treat those wrinkles and delicate eye area!