April 19, 2011 DIY: Seaweed and yogurt mask
This mask is FULL of vitamins and minerals, not to mention cooling and refreshing!
- Half a sheet of Nori paper (seaweed paper used to wrap on the outside of sushi rolls)
- About 3-4 tablespoons of natural yogurt
- (Optional) 1-2 teaspoons of fresh finely chopped Rosemary
How to make it:
- Submerge the Nori into a bowl of lukewarm water to slightly soften.
- Break apart into pieces and add to yogurt.
- Top with Rosemary if desired and stir well.
- Allow to sit for about 5 mins.
- Stir again to break up seaweed chunks.
- Apply to face, avoiding the eye area and let sit for about 10-15 mins.
- Rinse off with warm water!