April 19, 2011 DIY: Aspirin mask!
This mask is great if you have uneven skin tone, blemishes OR if you want to exfoliate without using anything harsh and scrubbie.
- Three uncoated aspirin tablets (Or in some drug stores you can purchase aspirin powder, this is GREAT if you don’t want a gritty feeling mask.)
- About a teaspoon of water
- Teaspoon of honey or aloe vera gel.
How to make it:
- Place the aspirin tablets on a small dish and pour a teaspoon or two of water over top.
- Allow 10-15 mins to dissolve the aspirin.
- Add the honey or aloe and mix to combine.
- Apply to face in a circular motion and allow to dry for about 10 mins.
- Remove with warm water and massage face in a circular motion.